I’m sure you have tasted the KFC products that have come out like the Double Down and the Tower Burger… well, for those who are clamoring to bring back the Double Down, KFC has granted your wish! Say Hello to the KFC ZINGER DOUBLE DOWN BURGER! IF you're a fan of the Zinger why not give this one a try?
Now, it’s even double the heat! But can you take the heat? The KFC Zinger Double Down has started to be available in KFC branches all over the Philippines since October 28, 2011.
I'm a fan of Zinger, but yeah I sometimes can and can't take the heat. If you want to devour this baby, be sure you won't be doing anything the next day (I you know what I mean *wink).
Now for the nitty gritty break down of the Zinger Double Down: It is made with two Zinger fillets that has gotten double the heat and double the meat! Aside from that, it also has cheese and bacon pieces between those fillets. Biting on the sandwich immediately made one feel intensified, especially because it's very delicious and hot!
|Zinger Double Down Meal|
- ZDD Ala Carte: Php120.00
- Meal (Fries and Drink): Php150.00
- Fully Loaded Meal: Php220.00
- Due to the crispy coating, it’s bigger than the original Double Down.
- It’s twice the spice. Luckily I had a mountain dew to gulped down to reduce the heat.
- It’s not as salty as the original recipe although you would still want to order rice for it… and gravy. Lots of it or some Catsup as an alternative
- It's not for the faint of heart and stomach? Hehehe
- IF your spice tolerance is low, do prepare for the aftermath :D
Special Thanks to ate Donna Karla for the treat :P