|Graduation Pic in highschool--16 y.o. me|
Dear Vernon Joseph Go of Seven Years Ago,
You may be wondering why in heaven's name I am contacting you now? Here's a quick story:
"I was caught off guard with my own darkness, it's been such a long time since we've seen each other, but I must relearn the things that I have forgotten in order to meet the complete me.."
Also, you are recently regaining some of your lost, shut-out pieces of memories during your High School years, though some are painful, some happy memories are also revealed.
Now first and foremost let me tell you this, You are doing well!! Let me expound that YOU ARE REALLY REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! Lemme break it down for you:
- You have gained new life and people skills like writing, speaking, research, just to name a few
- You are no longer ANGRY rawr! ahahahha more of a happy-go-lucky fool?
- YOU OWN A BLOG, in fact, more than 1 blog (around 5 to be exact~at least the active ones)!
- Though you disliked MATH, you already graduated from college with a degree BS INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING! weird huh?
- You've worked more part time jobs and a Full time job with a foreign boss
- Well, you quit that job and went into freelancing
- THEN YOU DOVE Into doing a START UP BUSINESS
- YOU ARE NOW MORE CONFIDENT, you've conquered your STAGE FRIGHT and now can be considered a Professional Speaker :P
- You've travelled and stepped into our Country's 3 Divisions, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao as a start!
- You will eat far more delicacies of different country's than you can remember and imagine!
- You are more proactive, you've met many people not only in Business, Academe, NGOs, in the Philippines but also of foreigners like Dutch, Belgians, Americans, Mexicans, Indians, Taiwanese, Chinese, Spanish, Russians, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Thais, Singaporeans, and many more!
- You have achieved a certain degree of FAME like being featured and have some of your work published in Magazines, Print-Newspapers, and a Local TELEVISION excluding the Internet!
- You have made up most of the things that you failed to do in High School, you did most of it in College and even after that you are still catching up~Don't Worry!
- You will learn a lot of new terms (LRJ, DMD, 'Maoy'..etc..) and encounter new languages (Like html, php, bekimon, jejemon..etc)
- You have talked and met tons of pretty girls bwaahahaha
- YOU WILL DO LOTS OF VOLUNTEER WORK, its very rewarding I assure you!
- You will have grown closer to GOD
- Oh and by the way, your hair is no longer standing :))))
- You're heart remains, unbroken, it has been given away but it was returned with care, I guess...you have yet to find your other half
- Your darkness will resurface but you will learn and re-learn a lot, so continue to struggle with it
- You are at the crossroads of destiny, as to what you want to do in life
- You still have anger towards that person who comes home once a year
- You will cry more often than you ever had in your whole High School Life; TIP: "Crying does not denote weakness, since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive!"-from idol Doyzkie
- You may burn a bridge or two, perhaps an enemy in the midst but they are your SAND PAPERS who will polish you to make you SHINE while they become worn-out in the process.
- IT IS A FACT that there are those who get close to you, only to take advantage of you..it's sad but follow your instincts still
- You are still BOUND by the "Dictates of Society"; it's not your fault that people often times fail to get passed our Physically Appealing Attributes, but do keep on struggling to show the REAL YOU!
- You still struggle, you occasionally fall but learn to pick yourself up and your heart does not waver to keep on moving forward, slowly but surely.
- You shall continue to go on your journey to find and complete yourself but with much progress
You will learn to enjoy the journey, no regrets, Stay strong! Know that it gets better. No matter what. Never give up. Just give high-fives. Spread love, not hate. Don't Run Away from living; LIVE even if it Hurts.
Let me tell you a secret though, I swore this as of this writing: "I swore that I would live my life honestly, for I don't want to lose the light inside of me; I believe, I can handle anything if I do that!"~07-Ghost
You may not have a Good Beginning, but you have the rest of your life to make that HAPPY ENDING! -Poh, Kung Fu Panda2
Your future self,