I am Vernon Joseph Go, son of Vaughn & Jacinta, Grandson of Victorio & Venerania of the house "GO," descended from the lands of China, España and Filipinas (Game of thrones moment here) xD. This is supposed to be my birthday post, but unlike any before, lemme just tell you more about myself. I am soo Happy & Thankful to be ALIVE that I made this really really random post about it to try to express how I felt! (Disclaimer: Read at your own risk--madness abound!)
My name origins simply came from the movies (credits) where my parents were looking for one. And below, will be the meaning of my names in relation to my personality:
- Iggy means to ignore--i'm somewhat quite good at this? hahahaha; also 'To pass along pertinent or secret information, usually to an individual or small group to be in the know'
- Go - my surname, in English means 'to be in motion, to advance or to make progress'; it is also an ancient board game originating from china and later to korea and japan; --In short, Go lang ako ng go! :P
- Joseph - is a baby boy name. The name Joseph comes from the Hebrew origin-yosef. In Hebrew The meaning of the name Joseph is: May Jehovah add/give increase. St Joseph of Arimathea undertook the burial of Jesus (in Holy Grail lore). In the bible Joseph was sold by his brothers into slavery and later rose to become a supreme power in Egypt. Also Jesus' legal father..
- Vernon - is an Old aristocratic French name in origin, and the meaning of Vernon is "alder grove".
- Rabbit - I am born of the Fire Rabbit in Chinese Zodiac. They are known to exhibit a special spark in their personality. Usually they're shy, kind and tender. They make good friends and great partners in relationships. Nevertheless, their own space is important for them. Family is always priority number one for rabbits.--AGREE DUH! :D
- Virgo - is seasonally associated with the end of summer and the onset of autumn, when nature -having borne its fruit - recedes into conservation. This indicates an instinct towards changeability and an easy ability to let go of past situations in preparation for future needs. characteristics of being reflective and receptive to the ideas of others. This passivity, accompanied by a flair for discrimination and eloquence with words has given Virgos a reputation for civility and good manners. They are said to have a talent for projects which require precision and detail, and to excel at skills and crafts which require patience and exactitude. On the negative, they are highly sensitive to perceived criticism, and can appear to worry unduly about the need to make things as perfect as they can be. ~OH YEAH!
- Fallor Ergo Sum - I err therefore I am--I enjoy making mistakes; I seek to make as many as I can and learn from them as fast as I can!
- Olive Leaf - represents excellence, peace, victory and nature. This reflects my pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement and my love and interest in nature and environmental preservation.
- Fire Wing - the thingy above the rabbit represent as wings to soar to greater heights! The FIRE also symbolizes My WILL OF FIRE to be passed on and a DYING WILL FLAME which represent my determination, a battle aura that resonates with one's emotions.
- In ward Ripple within the rabbit - its part of my quest to be a catalyst for change or a change maker, making little ripples of change to those around me and the milieu.
I'm like a book, don't judge me by cover. Read me page by page, cause only then you will find out what I'm all about.
My Blog-post gift to myself (SELF-MOTIVATION):
I started to blog to express myself, but over the years I have found many ways to utilize it. Aside from an income generator, it's like a therapy session with myself. A database of memories, a repository of experiences and lessons learned. And Recently, a tool for self-motivation:
There are times when you want to give up but you can't. For YOU have to be strong for the sake of others and yourself; for change can be disruptive, frightening, but accepting things as they are and not changing is far worse...Let's just do some good & ignore everything else, yes?
Worrying has to be the most pointless thing in the world. It's like trying to solve an algebra problem by chewing gum. You are your own stress, your own anger, your own sadness, and frustration. If you let things bother you, they will.
On THANKSGIVING, and a prayer:
When answers aren't enough, kneel on your knees and pray. Prayer is the best booster of all questioning hearts. Lord, grant comfort, joy and health to those I call friend, to those I call enemy, and to those I have cursed by my indifference. Grant us as well the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to know the difference!
To let go, you don't need strength. What you need is FAITH and an understanding of Gods will. These are one of those days that you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
God, please always remind me why you shower me with so much blessing and that's to share some of it to those who need it :)
The beauty of a new day is not only the majesty of the sunrise, but the thought of God giving us another day to inspire each other's heart.
One thing I’ve learned is that just because God puts a dream in our hearts, doesn't mean it’s going to come to pass without any opposition. See, God is going to grow us up. He’s going to mature us. He’s going to prepare us to handle the promotion He has in store.
Trials don't come to make you fall, but to look up and call. It isn't a key to hate, but doors to greater F A I T H. Life is not the way it's suppossed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference.
So this is my life, and I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that, this could be?..
There's nothing in this world as good as family and friends, they always give me a support that make myself strong. I love all of you. Life is learning that you have a choice. Choose to be hopeful rather than hopeless, choose to act from faith rather than react from fear and choose to enjoy life rather than merely survive it. Live a life of "oh well's" than a life of "what if's"!
THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!
"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation."